Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boo!


I put this Boo! bag together to surprise the neighbors with. What's a Boo! bag? Just a bag of halloween goodies you put together, leave on the neighbor's doorstep, then ring the doorbell and run and hide before they see you. Its so much fun, and the kids love it! There is a little poem that you put in the bag which the recipient is supposed to photocopy 2 times. 1 copy goes on their door to let people know they've been Boo!-ed and the other copy goes in a bag they would make to Boo! someone else with. I made this very easily with digital stamps from Every Thing Creative. The Halloween image I resized to 7" x 9" (approx) and printed it on orange cardstock and the Scaredy Cat image is sized to 2 1/2" x 3" (approx) and printed on yellow cardstock. I used some American Crafts alpha stickers to write Boo!.

Here are the contents - pumpkin drink cups, a halloween sticker book, a few treats, and the Boo! poem which I found here on the Paper Crafts website.


3 comments:

Julie said...

What an adorable bag, and what a fun idea! My girls would love to do that for friends--thanks!

Now I've gotta go get that image--I love it!

Becky said...

So fun, love how you used the image! And what a fun boo bag to get!!

B-

Ann said...

Super cute! Happy Halloween!