Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sew Special


Today is the release day for Sew Special, a new Cornish Heritage Farms stamp set designed by Julia Stainton. This set is so pretty!

For this card I used the Fancy Goods catalogue stamp from the set and the CHF Art Nouveau backgrounder stamp, which I'm really loving right now. I've been trying to go clear and colorful with these vintage images and its been a lot of fun.

I have 1 more from this set that I'll post tomorrow, then we start rolling into peeks for a new Scrapblock that is being released on friday.


Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Sew Special and Art Nouveau stamps; Prism blue cardstock; CHF Simply Smooth white cardstock; Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black and Grape Jelly inks; Doodlebug ribbon; & Gypsies gaffer tape

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

wow...gorgeous card Laura...such a pretty stamp set by Julia!