Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sara England Releases























The 2 new Sara England releases are now available for purchase at the Cornish Heritage Farms store. I've peeked both of these already, but here are 2 more. For the first one I turned the Pumpkin Puppy into a chocolate lab. I don't know which way I like him more, chocolate or black. The sentiment is from the set Doggie Expressions which has a bunch of wonderful greetings to coordinate with these doggies.
























Second card uses A Walk In The Woods. I did this one by watercoloring with Distress inks. I tried to make it look like fall, with a warm, rosy sky and brown foliage. I made this card a few weeks ago on my daughter's first day of school. She's in 5th grade this year but looking at this sweet image made me think back to when she was a kindergartener. That's why I used the sentiment "growing so fast". There are also 2 stamps from the ATC set School Primer.

If you head on over to the CHF blog Kristine has posted a brief tutorial using the chalkboard technique that features Pumpkin Puppy and some blog candy!

Supplies: All stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms as listed above; (1st card) CHF Simply Smooth vanilla cardstock; Bazzill Basics textured brown cardstock; Tsukineko Memento markers; Bazzill and Martha Stewart Crafts ribbons; (2nd card) Fabriano watercolor paper; Staz On brown ink; Ranger Distress inks; Canson photo corners; Making Memories alpha stickers; The Paper Company kraft cardstock

No comments: