Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rummage Bin Peeks!

Next week Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing a new stamp set under the Rummage Bin line called Sew Special.

I just love this set and I'm sew excited that I can start peeking some of the images! You'll need these stamps for all of the crafty girls in your life who appreciate your handmade cards.

This card is pretty CAS, but Fabritac and Zip Dry are essential for holding lumpy textured elements like these together.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms rubber stamps; CHF Simply Smooth white cardstock; American Crafts textured white + black cardstock; Jennifer Creations handmade paper; Spellbinders Nestabilities Pinking Circles; Doodlebug paper frills; Prima ribbon; Memento ink; Copics


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card Laura...congrats on the MFW win!!

tiffguam said...

May I borrow the right half of your brain??? You are brilliant!

Jessica said...

Super cute card. And a huge congratulation on the MFC that tag was awesome :)

travelingmama said...

YAY!!! You won over at Moxie!! No surprise from me, but I am DELIGHTED! I loved that little gnome and I had the best time checking him out and his friends! Thanks for the link!
Hugs!!

Kathi said...

It's wonderful. You're going to be a huge asset to the CHF team!

Ann said...

Oooh, very pretty, Laura!