Saturday, September 12, 2009

Family is the Fabric of Life

**Removed for Cards June 2010 publication**

Another peek at some new Cornish Heritage Farms Rummage Bin stamps being released on the 15th.

It just occurred to me how nice these stamps will be for Mothers Day cards!

I got a new border punch yesterday, the EK Success large scallop. I've been eyeing this one up for awhile now and practically as soon as we got home from the craft store I used it to make this card.

What's everyone doing this weekend? My neighborhood block party got rained out today so I'm looking for ways to keep kids busy.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Sew Special; Making Memories Paperie patterned papers; Nesties Pinking Circles die; EK Success large scallop punch; Cornish Heritage Simply Smooth Vanilla cardstock

8 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

fiThis is so beautiful!

Ann said...

LOVE the mix of patterns and colors!

clouds shadler said...

Very cute Laura, love the scissor-bird stamp, awesome! I really like the PP too, the punch is great, I own one too!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Julia Stainton said...

Gasp! I just love this. love, love, love this.

tiffguam said...

This is stunning! I love the "fabrics" you chose!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I absolutely love all those patterns. Really looks like fabric. And thanks for the note about the large scallop punch. Been looking at that but wasn't sure how it would punch the paper. Now it's on my Michael's list! Good job you enabler!

~amy~ said...

Wow...this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Kathy W said...

What a wonderful card. I like the mixture of patterns you have here, the layout, and that wonderful bird scissor stamp. My DH has a pair of scissors just like this. Thanks for sharing this.