Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Create

Another card made with stamps from Sew Special. Love how the mouse is wiping her hands after a job well done.

And here is a peek of the next Cornish Heritage Farms Scrapblock which will be released on friday. The page size is 8" x 8". I started doing this size right after I had my little guy and it was tough to get used to at first but now I really like it. And the good thing , for me, is that this size album fits really well inside my bookcases. Something to think about!



Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Sew Special and Bracket Block Scrapblock; CHF Simply Smooth white cardstock; Autumn Leaves button; Bazzill textured blue cardstock; Lil Davis chipboard; 7 Gypsies patterned paper; Nesties Pinking Circles

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fabbie card and layout...omgoodness...I'm absolutely loving that scrapblock!!!!!

Deanne K said...

Love your projects! That little mouse stamp is adorable!

JeanFB said...

Love these, Laura! So cute!

Jessica said...

Love the card and the layout is too. But I must say the little mouse stamp was the winner :)

tiffguam said...

Oh MY!!!! Your projects are gorgeous! I just love your use of these very traditional stamps! They were sooooo right to bring you on board! I LOVE IT ALL!