Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Caardvarks Wednesday Sketch

I'm still Caardvarking. Still hanging in there with the sketches. This sketch is my favorite one so far.

I used stamps from CHF's Night Before Christmas set and School Primer set. I'm seeing so many holiday papers this season with pink and aqua and plum. Its fun to try these combos and see if you can still keep the holiday mood. This card, I think, would be pretty easy to mass produce. And it would mail well because its all flat.

Happy Day 4, Caardvarkers!

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Night Before Chirstmas and School Primer; Cornish Heritage Farms Simply Smooth white cardstock; Bazzill textured pink and white; Tsukineko Memento Cottage Ivy, Paris Dusk, Bahama Blue; Ranger Wild Plum; Copics; corner rounder.


11 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yeah for another awesome card! I love your color choices and those awesome stamps!

SmilynStef said...

Love that cool banner sentiment ... and what a great holiday color combination.

~amy~ said...

love the vintage card and all the delish pink!

Daniela said...

This is awesome, I love the colors and the embossing!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Really beautiful, the swiss dots embossing really adds the perfect texture!

Claudette said...

I also love this sketch....love the colors, awesome work as always

Kristine Reynolds said...

What a fun color combo!

lauren said...

suddenly i have an almost irresistible urge to buy some fabulous vintagey CHF stamps and make holiday cards that're aqua, pink & plum!!! i dunno *WHY* that would be...lol... (ok, i do know why: because your card is SO utterly fab!!!) ♥

Godelieve said...

Terrific card Laura!

JeanFB said...

This is stunning, Laura! I'm just back from vacation and catching up on blurfing.... wow, you've been busy, with beautiful results!

Kathi said...

How pretty. That's a great banner. I also love the color combo and the texture provided by the Swiss Dots folder.