Saturday, September 26, 2009

Caardvarks Sketchfest - the last day

Day 7 of Caardvarks Sketchfest.

Phew, I'm exhausted! But in a good way. And we have my dad and stepmom getting here in a few hours so its a good time to pack up the crafty stuff and take a little break.

For this one I used Basic Grey June Bug (I'm starting to run out of this!), Prima flowers and leaves, a K&Co brad, and the sentiment is from a Papertrey set, Star Prints, which I've had for a few months now and not yet used (shame on me!).

This was a fun week. Thanks to Caardvarks and Heidi Van Laar for the great sketches and the opportunity to play.

11 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the dimension on that big beautiful blooms ... great colors too.

JeanFB said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors, the textures - perfect in every way!

Jamilie said...

Gorgeous!! Love the flower!!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card - love that beautiful flower!

suzARTe said...

this is a really lovely card, the flower looks amazing

Laural-Lee said...

That's a wonderful card. All the elements work so nicely. Have a nice visit with your family.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Love your flower! This card is wonderful! Have a great visit with your guests... and I KWYM... I'm tired!!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is stunning! I love all the texture on that flower!

Adela said...

Simply gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

GASP!!!! this is thee most beautiful card Laura...orange and blue...such a fabbie color combo....

Kathi said...

This is lovely!