Monday, September 14, 2009

Around The House

Another Moxie Fab Challenge - this one to make a card that incorporates a household item.

I haven't used these stamps in awhile. They're from an Etsy seller called Craft Chi. This one's pretty simple. Just a little masking to get the Laundry Lovelies to "snuggle" together. And I double gingham-ed with the backgrounder stamp and the ribbon.

Have a splendiferous day!

Supplies: Craft Chi Laundry Lovelies stamps, Cornish Heritage Farms Fine Gingham Backgrounder, A Muse sentiment, American Crafts ribbon and brad

16 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

All those patterns and texture remind me of laundry, which is perfect for the card's theme! Congrats on your spotlight by Kim H. today too!

Deanne K said...

What an adorable card! I love the gingham paper with it :)

Tanis said...

SUPAH cute!!!

Love how simple your image is...makes it VERY COOL!

~amy~ said...

awww..super cute Laura...the sentiment is one of my A Muse favs...love your new blog header too!

tiffguam said...

Sigh* This is the cutest CARD EVER!

ryannmarin said...

This is awesome Laura! If this isn't Moxie Fab then I don't know what is!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Cuteness!!! Wish my laundry looked that good!

Claudette said...

simply cute....love the images you used

Lauri said...

oh my!! This is SO cute!!! Love the paper you chose..and how I wish my iron and ironing board could do their own work!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love your card. It makes me smile. Love all those house hold goodies.

Rebekah Williams said...

How darling!!

Laural-Lee said...

I don't know if I like being reminded about laundry but this card is just too cute! Fabulous colours and love the sentiment!

Ann said...

Aaack! Seriously, Laura, you kill me with your super cute creations! This card is adorable!!!!!

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)

Winter said...

So cute! I love the stamp! :)

Jessica said...

I love this card. The images are way to cute. It would definatley make anyones day brighter :)