Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Goodies


from Purple Onion!

Butterflies and damask, what else do you need? The little xoxo sentiment I got several years ago as part of a Self-Addressed (now out of business) card making kit.


This one is a 4" x 4" with a mixup of inchies using Critters Stirring, Large Pine, Small Pine, and From Our Home to Yours.
The inchies are fun and easy to do but the intimidating part is lining them up evenly. The best way I know is to use Zip Dry adhesive, which is a liquid adhesive that when dry bonds like cement, but is repositionable for the first few minutes. Lay down the center square first, then quickly add the surrounding squares. Slide them around until they're spaced the way you want them.

Supplies: Purple Onion stamps; Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Memories Artprint Brown and Red ink, Papertrey Plum Pudding; Copics; Papertrey Rustic White cardstock, Bazzil Basics textured brown and grey cardstocks.

9 comments:

Godelieve said...

Both cards are fabulous Laura, but I really LOVE the inchies card! Fantastic!

Karrie Baker said...

So fun Laura!! Love both of these! :)

~amy~ said...

Wowza...your 1st card is absolutely gorgeous and your inchies card is absolutely DARLING!

tiffguam said...

THESE ARE GENIUS!!!! Ugh....to have half your talent!!! You are a rockstar!

Stamping at tiffanys said...

love these!! so cute! I have a award over at my blog for yoU!

clouds shadler said...

wow! what awesome card Laura! I love love what the pink and lavender color on the first card, the damask looks great as a background and the butterflies are too cute!

The second card is awesome, what a cool tech! love it! Thanks for being such an inspiration to me with your cards!

Hugs
Clouds :D

travelingmama said...

I love these! I love the damask on the first one! Gorgeous!

Emilia said...

wow!! I really love the inch card. You line them up just so right and cute!

Kathi said...

You're really making me want those stamps. Bad Laura!