Saturday, August 29, 2009

A New Design Team!


I am thrilled and honored to announce that I am now a part of the Cornish Heritage Farms design team!

How did this happen? I was checking emails earlier this week and there was a message in my inbox titled "CHF Design Team". I assumed it was a newsletter announcing some new members or something like that, but it wasn't. It was an email from Liz Pomeroy inquiring if I would like to discuss becoming a member of their team. (Yes!) I wrote back and we set a time to talk on the phone. Then tick tock tick tock tick tock waiting for the phone to ring it finally rang and I had a nice conversation with Liz and Richard discussing the workflow of the team and all things craft and family related and by the end of the conversation it was a done deal. The newsletter announcement went out this morning so that was my OK to go public. And there are 2 other very talented new members added along with me, Jean Franks Beck and Tracy Harp.

There are some wonderful upcoming new releases for September I'll be working with that are part of the Rummage Bin, Sara England, and Scrapblock collections so stay tuned!

20 comments:

Godelieve said...

Wow, congrats Laura!! LOVE your work!

Teresa said...

That's wonderful news Laura! Congratulations!

Kathi said...

Congratulations Laura.

I'm totally thrilled for you!

Jennifer Kirk said...

That's so awesome! Congratulations, my friend!

Nicole Maki said...

What an incredible DT to be a part of and they asked you!!!! What an honor. You deserve it, your work is incredible.

Hope you are doing something nice to celebrate.

Tanis said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How COOL Laura!!!
CONGRATS :)

travelingmama said...

Congrats!!! That is absolutely fantastic news!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

So excited to have you join us! Welcome to the team!

Missus Wookie said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your work :)

Nancy (Phantom) said...

Congratulations and welcome to the Farm :) !!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats! :D

the primitive country bug said...

Congratulations to you! You must be so excited to be joining their team. You'll be a wonderful addition, I'm sure!
Blessings~ Birgit

Ashley said...

congrats! Well deserved!

Mary said...

Congratulations! I know that you will be very happy being a part of the CHF design team.

Mary

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! Your creations are wonderful :)

JeanFB said...

Congrats, Laura!! Love your work. So glad we'll be "teammates!" :)

Tiff said...

OHHHH EMMMM GEEEEEE!!!!! YAY! I am soooooooo proud! You totally deserve it!

Becky said...

We are thrilled to have you joining us!

B-

Kim said...

Yeah!!! A huge congratulations, wonderful news! Can't wait to see your creations using their wonderful products!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations Laura!!! I love your work, and CHF.. Such a great match!!