Monday, August 10, 2009

Make Me Happy

That's the name of the patterned paper - Make Me Happy from Prima. Such a fun collection! The stamps are Odd Bird Planet Circle dot Cake and Danielle. I colored them with my Copics, and I'm really surprised at how well I was able to match with the papers.

Its been a poopy day around here today. My little guy didn't take a nap yesterday, then fell asleep at the dinner table, then woke up at 1:00 am and I had to take him downstairs to watch tv until about 3:00 am. Its 7:00 pm here now and I'm totally exhausted. This hardly ever happens, thank goodness. Looking forward to a good sleep tonight.

Supplies: Odd Bird Planet stamps, Prima papers, Nesties, Copics, SU! kraft cardstock.


6 comments:

tiffguam said...

I love it! It's so bright and happy :)

Nicole Maki said...

This is gloriously bright and ever so charming.

Love it!

Sorry for the very rough night. Those are so hard. Hoping tonight will be much better :-)

Karrie Baker said...

Great card Laura!!

Ann said...

This card makes ME happy! Sleep well!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the colors in this card! It's so striking.

Kathi said...

Wow. I love this. It reminds me of Russian Folk Art.