Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Baby Big Love


A baby gift for a co-worker of my husband. Its just a little fabric covered photo album. I've never met these people before, and my husband knew they had a little girl but doesn't even know her name. Men!

The card I made super quick, thanks to having these embossed butterflies on hand that I made so many of during week 1 of Jennifer McGuire's Thinking Inking workshop.

eta, I'm Unity garage sale-ing this week. Anyone else? If you are, let me know what you're getting!


Supplies: CFH Stitches Backgrounder, Hero Arts Heart Butterfly and sentiment; Ranger Distress Concord Grape ink, EP, Papertrey Raspberry Fizz ink; Papertrey Rustic White cardstock.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Very sweet, and I just love that butterfly!

Shermin said...

The card is beautiful! Another fan of the butterfly right here! Loved the effect of it! Your style is gorgeous but clean, love it! <3

travelingmama said...

This is so sweet! I'm sure they will love it!