Tuesday, August 11, 2009

From Our Home to Yours

More Purple Onion. I did some piecing with papers from the Basic Grey Junebug collection.

Stamps are Critters Stirring, Large Pine, Small Pine, and From Our Home to Yours. If these critters look teeny tiny, they are! But thats a good thing because you could really squeeze them in anywhere. This card feels like fall to me, but without the usual fall colors.

Feeling much better today after a good 8 hours last night. Went swimming at the Y this morning and now getting ready to take my daughter to her guitar lesson. Hope everyone's having a good day, too.

6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Cute itty bitty stamps!!

So glad you are feeling better!

And, it's 88 degrees right now.. I am looking forward to when we get back into the low 80's and high 70's!

Teresa said...

I love the colours and patterns on this card!
I've got a little 6x6 June bug pad coming....now I'm even more excited!

Karrie Baker said...

these stamps are so stinkin' cute!

Kim said...

It has been too long since I've visited your blog...I've missed all your beautiful work! I just love how you work with the OBP stamps, everything is fabulous!

tiffguam said...

I love it! I'm going to ink up my Purple Onion Stamps manana!

Kathi said...

Wow. Those are too cute and you did a great job with 'em. I love that squirrel. He makes me smile.