Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Teacher Gifts

Today my little guy finished up a 5 week speech therapy program at our local university.  I wanted to do something special for the 2 grad students and the professor that worked with him and this is what I came up with.  (I actually made 3, only 2 are pictured).

The bags are filled with swedish fish and Hersheys Bliss, and I made the tags from Nesties pinking circle dies and CFH Making The Grade stamp set.  That sentiment "you are appreciated" is just so perfect for so many things.

Can you believe July is almost over?  Summer is flying!

4 comments:

Stamping at tiffanys said...

these are super cute!!

Ann said...

Very cute, and I'm sure they'll be appreciated!

tiffguam said...

Great candy choices :) These are adorable! Can you recommend a good pair of pinking shears?

SmilynStef said...

Love those pinking circles ... adorable gifts.