Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Orange You Sweet

Splitcoast's Inspiration Challenge this week is based on this citrus colored living room from BHG.



I broke out my OBP lime slice which I haven't used in awhile and as you can see from the 3rd photo I made a little adjustment to the image with my Copic multiliner.  I really wanted to get some white pith in these fruit wedges.  At first I tried white embossing which looked pretty good.  But that extra ring, I think, is much better.  

Supplies:  Odd Bird Planet Lime Slice Medium and JJ Mix Orange You Sweet, Copics, Neenah Solar White, American Crafts textured white cardstock, corner rounder.


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabulous...love it!!!

Ann said...

Fabulous fruity card!

tiffguam said...

I swoon....this is lovely! You are always so original!

Jenn said...

EEK, I wanted to order that stamp and didn't, now I wish I had! Love your card

Debbie, said...

Man, oh, man this is COOL! I love how you added the extra ring on the outside of the images. That adds so much to the image. Love your colors, too.

Godelieve said...

Clever!!! Looks really fantastic with the extra ring.
Very fresh looking colorful card.