Friday, July 10, 2009

The Naughty List

Isn't this stamp great?  You don't even need a sentiment.  We all know what's going on here, and we're all trying to peek over the top to see if our names are on the list!

This is really clean and simple, and could easily be mass produced.  The kraft cardstock is from Papertrey and what's great about it is that it's so heavy that you can color with Copics and they won't bleed.  For the white areas (eyebrows, beard, pocket) I used a white Koh-i-Noor colored pencil.   I paper pieced the "list", and then dabbed some white craft ink around the edges of the card.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Details:  Odd Bird Planet Kelly's Gnome on a Tall Chair stamp, Papertrey Ink cardstock, Copics, Koh-i-Noor white pencil, SU! white craft ink, Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, corner rounder.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I was JUST about to use this image! Great card!!!

I am Maricar said...

First of all, EGADS that you're doing a holiday card already ... Hah! This is so cute, and I love it on craft cardstock with the list paper pieced in white.

Darling card.

Ann said...

This is FABULOUS!!! Awesome card, Laura!

Happy Friday!

dotms said...

What a cute and funny card. I hope my name is not on that list.