Saturday, July 4, 2009

Glimmer Mist


I have a patriotic card to share, but need the OK from Johanna first because it involves a new stamp (yay!).

So for now lets talk about Glimmer Mist!

I was browsing Anabelle O'Malley's blog and saw that Tattered Angels is having a contest in honor of their redesign on the bottles.  Spread the word on your blog that Glimmer Mist is the Same Great Product With a Fabulous NEW Look! and your name goes into a random draw for the new winter colors.  You have to email your blog post to Liz Hicks at liz@mytatteredangels.com to be entered in the draw on Monday.

This reminded me of a card I never posted here on my blog.  I made this over the winter for a contest Papercrafts held, I think it was called Stamping Royalty.  One of the categories was ink sprays and this was my entry using Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist and the Sparrow stamp from Sideshow.  

Glimmer Mist is one of those products that if you're only seeing it online you might not think you need it, but trust me you do!  It give this beautiful pearly shimmer.  It also dries on slick surfaces, and looks great sprayed on Prima  flowers.  It is hard to photograph.  I tried to catch the effects in the 2nd photo by holding the card into the light but even that photo doesn't show it off very well. Anyway, trust me - you'll love it!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I hear you about trying to photograph that stuff...bet yours is a sparkly stunner IRL!

Godelieve said...

This must be great IRL. Love Glimmer Mist!