Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Etsy Inspired #42


My entry for this week's Etsy Inspired challenge.

The inspiration piece is from photographer Tony Carlisle's etsy shop.  His photos are fantastic!

I went a little brighter with the color scheme and my favorite thing about this card is that its going postal today.  One of the moms in my little boy's playgroup is having some health problems that she told us about yesterday.  I hope this brightens her spirits.

Supplies:  Memory Box cardstock, Hero Arts Heart Butterfly stamp, Cornish Heritage Farms Mona Lisa Moments sentiment and Geometric Flowers 2 Backrounder

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laura, fun card...love the colors and the butterflies!

Ann said...

Lovely, Laura! Great colors, butterflies, stitching, and sentiment...yep, I love it all!

de said...

Beautiful job! So pretty! Thanks for playing along in the EtsyInspired Challenge this week! Come back next... we have some exciting news on the horizon!

Tiff said...

WOW!!! Laura your designs are always so fresh! I love it :) You're the citrus variety of stamper ;) Thanks for joining us for the EIC this week!

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure it's going to cheer up the mom you are sending it to. So glad you played along with the EIC this week!

Stamping at tiffanys' said...

this is wonderful!

Kerry said...

I love where your inspiration led you...beautiful butterflies and card! I am sure this will brighten her day a little. Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!

Softpencil said...

Beautiful card! I love the butterflies :)