Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cornish Heritage Farms Challenge #3


This week's challenge at CHF is resist.

I did a variation of something I saw Julia Stainton do, which is to emboss a background stamp and then spray with glimmer mist.  She did clear emboss with red Mist, I did red emboss with ice blue Glimmer Mist.  And I used some embellies I've been hoarding.  Like that key - no idea where it came from!


Supplies:  Cornish Heritage Farms Geometric Flowers 2 Backgrounder, Ranger Fired Brick Distress ink, EP, Making Memories tag from Vintage Findings, Pirma flowers, Autumn Leaves button, key (?)

7 comments:

tiffguam said...

THIS IS LOVELY!!!! I love how simple yet intricate it is!!!! Love the composition the most though!

clouds shadler said...

ooh! what a neat card, love the colors and the key! very nice! I luv yer blog! Your cards are awesome! I'm so glad I found you! Well, I'll be visiting yer blog regularly from now on! :D

Clouds :D

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is such a great use of your tag + key. Very pretty!

~amy~ said...

wow Laura...absolutely gorgeous!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. It is so pretty and elegant.

Jennifer Kirk said...

Hi, Laura! Thanks for your comment on my blog. We DO need to get together soon! Email me at jenniferakirk@yahoo.com and we'll set something up.

I love all the cards you've been creating! You've been doing some really fun techniques!

Ann said...

Oooh, gorgeous! I love the embossing...I'll have to try the emboss, then spray idea.