Thursday, July 23, 2009

CHF Week 4 - Make a Scene


First of all, check out my new flair -> ->

OK, back to the card.  My entry for Cornish Heritage Farms Summer Stamp Star challenge.  This week, the challenge is to make a scene.  

I used a mix of stamps from the 3 Kim Hughes sets I have.  The kitty is from Cutie Pet-ootie, sentiment is from Making the Grade, and all the rest is from Go Fish.  I did some masking to make the ground with the rocks and the weeds, and the fishing pole has also been "extended" with a Copic multiliner.


Supplies:  Cornish Heritage Farms stamps; Papertrey Ink Spring Rain cardstock; Neenah Solar White cardstock; Copics; Lime Green Stickles.

8 comments:

clouds shadler said...

Laura, the card is wayyy to cute! I love the cute cat and the fish! it makes me giggle! hehe

Clouds :D

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

You're been pulled over by the CUTE CARD POLICE! Love it! :)

~ said...

Love the little bit of glitter.

Such a cute card.

great job and congrats on your win.

~amy~ said...

this is such a fun card...I love the expression on the fish and how she's all glittered up! TGIF!

travelingmama said...

This is ADORABLE!! Just too cute!

Stamping at tiffanys said...

omg this is way too cute!

NinaB said...

This is such a cute card. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I'm now your follower - I just love your style! Oh, and congrats on winning the latest Moxie Fab contest. Your card there was so creative.

Blessings,
Nina

Kathi said...

That cat looks so happy!

Great scene card. I love the cattails!