Thursday, July 9, 2009

CHF Paper Piecing Challenge

Paper Piecing is this week's challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms.

I used 4 of the critters from the Cutie Pet-Tootie set and a CFH sentiment that is sold as a single.  These stamps are so perfect to paper piece.  They have nice, smooth lines around the perimeter that just make them so easy to cut out.

Reading Tiffany's post about product photography yesterday made me think about switching out my backdrop for this.  Usually I use a white t-shirt, but a white card on a white backdrop just all kind of blends together.  I looked around my house and found this muslin tote bag to use for this backdrop and I think it makes a nice difference.

Supplies:  Cornish Heritage Farms stamps, Making Memories English Garden patterned papers, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, SU! marker,  Signo white pen

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute card...great photog too :)

Hey, thanks for the wonderful blog candy...such a bonus to get a Laura original too :)

Have a super day!!! Thanks again!!

Ann said...

They don't get any cuter than this! LOVE the paper piecing!

Tiff said...

Great idea to use that backdrop! It helps identify your photos too!

BTW, the card is FAB and paper piecing has to be one of my fave techniques!