Friday, July 31, 2009

CHF One Sheet Wonder

Its the last week of challenges at Cornish Heritage Farms.

This week - one sheet wonder.  The idea is that you only get one sheet of paper to stamp your images on and turn into a bunch of projects.  

I first heard about this last summer on 2Peas referred to as a masterboard

For this one I used the stitches backgrounder and 4 colors of ink, then did a bunch of cutting, piecing, sewing, punching, and nestie-ing to come up with these 3 cards.  
















All of the sentiments have to do with get well/encouragement.  Its nice to have these type of cards ready to go when you find out you need one.  

At the end I only had a few scraps left. 



8 comments:

Godelieve said...

Great set Laura! Amazing what you can do with one sheet of stamped paper/cardstock.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Laura these are wonderful!!! I love your color combos...great job!

What a grueling past 5 weeks, eh???
I'm exhausted!!!!

Ann said...

These are wonderful! I keep telling myself I need to do a one-sheet wonder...time to put it on the to-do list!

Tiff said...

Laura, I'm in love with the last one!!!! IN LOVE! Smitten!

tiffguam said...

At 12:30 PST, you will find something for yourself on my blog!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Love, love, love your cards here! Hugs!

Ryann said...

Love these cards Laura! Wonderful designs and ideas.

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are absolutely wonderful!! I love the idea behind the challenge too!

(-: Heidi