Monday, July 6, 2009

Aloha


Some cards I made for a few of the Summerhaven challenges going on over at the Stamphaven board.

This one is for the Background stamp challenge.  I used the Cornish Heritage Farms Geometric Flowers 2 stamp, and all the rest of the ephemera is from an embellishment pack made by Making Memories called Vintage Findings.  I also used some patterned cardstock from DCWV (Old World) and a Fiskars apron lace border punch.

Next one is a combo for 2 challenges - Nesties and Repurposed cards.  2nd picture is the card I cut up.  This was a good challenge - I never would have thought to do this!




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

really fun cards Laura!!! Love the 1st one...always have been partial to hawaiian style cards!

Tiff said...

I love your Hawaiian card and that repurposed card is just gorgeous!