Friday, June 19, 2009

Thinking Inking

I've been playing along with a class Jennifer Mcguire is hosting on 2Peas called Thinking Inking.

This is what my kitchen island looked like early this morning.  I love it like this!



This week she's focusing on Distress inks.  I have a lot of these and I use them all, and I'm still learning some new things about them in this class.  


The little tag/card is a CASE of one of Jennifer's samples from the first lesson.  





The other card is embossed with Distress inks which was just one of the techniques she covered in the second lesson.  Because they stay wet so long your embossing powder will cling to it and you can emboss.  I didn't know this!  





Her videos and samples are great, and the classes are running for the next 9 weeks!







2 comments:

Ann said...

Nice cards! I love the embossing!

~amy~ said...

How FUN!!!! gotta love your owlie card!!! happy Friday!