Tuesday, June 30, 2009

shop shop shop!























Its the last day of the birthday sale at Odd Bird Planet.

Everything in the store is 30% off - don't let the day slip away without emptying your cart!  Discount code at checkout is bday3.  And don't forget about the June Special Deal.

I made this card last year, back before I had my blog.  The eiffel tower was one of my 1st OBP stamps.  This card is a little more technique-ey than I usually get.  I swiped the grungeboard with Distress Broken China ink.  The tower is stamped on grey cardstock and outlined with stickles.  Another one of those cards I don't want to give away!

Supplies:  Odd Bird Planet Eiffel Tower stamp, Ranger Grungeboard, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, ClubScrap ephemera, Making Memories rub on.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

LOVE IT! The Eiffel Tower is one of my faves if not my all time fave!

Ann said...

Gorgeous, Laura! I love the colors, and your sparkly Eiffel Tower!

Lottie said...

I really love your work - it is so different and original

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is fabulous, Love the image. Kim