Saturday, June 27, 2009

OBP's 3rd Birthday Sale

I pulled this one from my archives.  It combines 3 of my favorite Odd Bird Planet stamps - 2 of which are discontinued but still available.  This is one of those cards that I just can't seem to let go of.  Karrie has talked about this before and here is one of mine.  I think its because of the paper piecing with the eyelet strip and the bird cut out of one of the pieces of the patterned paper.  In order to duplicate the card I'd have to buy more of the paper (Sassafrass from a Limetart kit), and I probably won't.

Mabel and You Are Tres Kind are in the discontinued section.  They're still available, but who knows for how long.  And this chaise I just love!  One of the best features of the OBP store, I think, is that you are buying a la carte.  I'd rather pick and chose individual stamps than have to buy a whole set to get just the 2-3 that caught my eye.

 The 3rd Birthday  sale runs until June 30.  Everything in the store is 30% off (even the discontinued items!).  At checkout enter code bday3 to get the discount.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laura, this is such a sweet card...what could be better than OBP and Sassafras?! Happy Weekend!!

Tiff said...

CUTE!!! I love that Chaise as well and haven't used it as often as I should!