Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Sleepy Guy

I thought I'd share a mini book I've been working on, off and on, for about 2 years now.

When Willie was a new baby and I was taking pictures all the time I could never resist taking pictures of him while he was asleep.  You know how babies can just fall asleep anywhere.  I would always try to get in the background so you could see that we were at a baseball game or grocery shopping, or whatever.  

I got the idea to keep the pictures separate and make a simple mini album out of them.  

I used a 7 Gypsies journal thats about 6 1/2" square and a collection of papers and die cuts from K&Co Kazoo Kids, and also some journaling block stamps from Fontwerks and Technique Tuesday. 

 At this point the book is about 29 pages long and I'll check the hard drive on my computer but I think I'm out of pictures (wah!).  Its a good thing, though because the book is getting too fat to close, and I hate when that happens.  

All of the photos are 4" x 6" and the pages use these simple layouts with the patterned paper borders.  




4 comments:

Laura said...

It is beautiful! I love the pages. Just fabulous.

Tricia said...

What a sweet book!

Kathi said...

Great mini album!

Kim said...

Darling! I have photos of our oldest asleep, in various crazy positions and usually surrounded by various toys. I want to create a book of those photos...This is excellent inspiration!