Thursday, June 18, 2009

happy (oat)mail for my Dad

I snapped a quick picture before this went postal yesterday.  Its my Fathers Day present for my Dad.  A box filled with instant oatmeal!  He was visiting us a few weeks ago and he just loved my Wegmans brand instant oatmeal.  He went on and on about how he wished they had Wegmans in Florida, and they should take some back with them.  I think he'll get a kick out of this.  The shipping box is packed to the top with the oatmeal bags!  And also a card I made a few months ago with Fathers Day in mind for a kraft challenge on Caardvarks.  Kelly's Gnome Carpenter is on sale right now as part of the Odd Bird Planet Fathers Day sale which ends on Monday.  And don't forget that you can double dip with the Anniversary Sale.  

Details:  Odd Bird Planet stamps Kelly's Gnome Carpenter, Kelly's Woodland Sofa, Kelly's Peppermint Stepping Stomes, JJ Mix 1 in a Million sentiment, Copics, Signo White gel pen.

5 comments:

Godelieve said...

I bet you would like to see your Dad's face when he opens the box :)
Super original present, fabulous card!

~amy~ said...

Laura, this is just perfect!!!!! He'll LOVE it!

Ann said...

Oh, he's going to LOVE it! Very cute!

Claudette said...

cute idea....awesome job

Perky Nihilist said...

What a sweet, heartfelt gift and I just love the card.

It was so nice to see your ship card at Moxie Fab World the other day. - your work is always so cool.