Monday, June 8, 2009

Etsy Inspired #39


My first try at one of the Etsy Inspired challenges!

As soon as I saw this adorable little girl in her tutu from ChicyCreations I thought of the OBP Sleeping Fairy.  I have a confession to make.  I was going to double this up with Raspberry Suite's current color challenge, which is raspberry, brown, kraft, and cream, but doh! I missed the deadline.  It was last night.

I didn't put a sentiment on this card because it could work for a little girl's birthday or a new baby.  I'm going to keep my options open.

Details:  Odd Bird Planet stamps (Kelly's Sleeping Fairy, Heart Branch, Scrolly Border), Nesties Long and Long Scalloped Rectangle dies, Copics, Memento ink, SU! kraft cardstock, Neenah Solar White cardstock, PTI Rustic White cardstock, Signo white gel pen.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww, it's BEAUTIFUL! I love the image and the Kraft! Just an all around lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week! We LOVE new players!

Tiff said...

Okay...this card ROCKS!!!! I just love love love your style and of course I love that you threw in all that OBP! From one Odd Bird to another....GREAT JOB! Thanks for playing along with the EIC this week!

Marnie said...

Awwww soooo sweet!

Ann said...

Laura, this card is pure sweetness!

de said...

OMG I love, LOVE this card! It has element that I just drool over these days... the kraft, ODP, the colors. Great job! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired Challenge! I hope we see more of you!

FibreJunky said...

Oh my word, that is just so freakin' adorable!!! LOVE it!!!

Thanks so much for playing along! You rocked the challenge!

Kerry said...

This is adorable and beautiful! I'm so glad you joined our challenge this week and hopefully we will see many more of your wonderful creations in the future too! :)

Jackie said...

Your card is sooo cute! I love them image!! Thanks for playing with the Etsy team and hope to see you again next week!!