Monday, May 11, 2009

Toast Cards


A few months ago I picked up a book in the clearance bin at the bookstore called Toasts for All Occasions.  Every once in awhile I flip thru it and laugh at the silly toasts.  Every so often when I'm purging old books and magazines I think about getting rid of it, but thank goodness I didn't b/c I used it for some silly, fun cards!  

The journaling die cuts are K&Co Citronella and the stamps are Odd Bird Planet Max Rocker and Kelly's Chubby Patchwork Gnome.

6 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Okay Laura, these had me giggling!! So cute!

Kathi said...

Oh my. How funny! I love both cards and look forward to seeing more!

~amy~ said...

Okay, these are fabulous Laura!!!

Claudette said...

love this....how funny!

Perky Nihilist said...

I just love the toasts. The cards are just perfect. Great job!

For my tutorial I used Comic Life:

http://plasq.com/comiclife

It's what I use for all my collages and a lot of my photo printing.

Anne said...

Hi, Laura! Cute cards! Love the citronella die cuts! :-)