Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mothers Day cards




Thanks so so much to the 365 cards blog.  It didn't occur to me until this morning when I was looking at their Mothers Day Challenge that Mothers Day is this sunday, and that cards that need to be mailed have to go out by, like, tomorrow at the latest.

I found this pack of die cuts on clearance for $2.89 marked down from $9.99!  I only used a tiny portion of the flowers to make these super quick 4 cards.  A tip I discovered is that if you use your fingernail to rough the edges like I did you don't even have to trim the die cut chads.

Details:  Marcella K Fresh Prints die cuts, Martha Stewart Crafts scalloped notecards, Scrappy Cats sentiment stamp, American Crafts brads.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laura....what FANtabulous cards!!!

Pam said...

WOW - those are some gorgeous die cuts. Whoever gets these cards will definitely be pleased :)

Godelieve said...

Wow, these came out so beautiful! Great result with the die cuts!

Vicky said...

holy cow!!! these are GORGEOUS!!! the mothers/important ladies in your life are lucky indeed to be receiving these!