Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers Day Banner




I finished my banner!

This came together very easily.  

I used more of the K&Co Fresh Paint die cuts I used to make my cards earlier this week, Making Memories chipboard alphas, American Crafts brads and eyelets, and some of my favorite flying bird stamps from Odd Bird Planet - Bernard, Brigitte, Christophe, and Claudette (sold facing both left and right).  

And Zip Dry adhesive has the chipboard and birdies stuck like cement.

What's the next holiday, Fathers Day?  That's a toughie.  Good thing I have +1 month for some "think time".  

Hope everyone's enjoying Mom's Weekend!

9 comments:

Debbie, said...

Look at you with another banner. :) This is fabulous. I love the bright colors. Summer is coming with lots of great OBP stamps to make banners.

Karrie Baker said...

Very nice, I really like this. And I just noticed your new blog banner...so cute!!! :)

Dianne said...

Your banner is adorable...I love the colors you chose for it!

Emilia said...

This is amazingly adorable! What a beautiful banner for mother's day! You are really talented. I always hang around in your blog. Can't stop visiting here. :D

Ashlee said...

That is the most banner I've ever seen! I love it.

~amy~ said...

super fun banner Laura!!!

Ann said...

Laura, this is fabulous! The colors are so bright and cheerful! Awesome creation!

Kathi said...

Wow. Fabulous banner!

Laura said...

Wow! I love this!! It's so fresh and colorful. Perfect for Spring! Perfect for Mom's day! I think I'd keep it up for months!