Friday, April 10, 2009

Sweet Peep

Have I not blogged since Monday?  Shame on me!

Here is a little Easter card I made using the Odd Bird Planet Pierre Le Bunny and Sweet Peep sentiment.  The patterned paper is from K&Co called Wild Raspberry.  I just love it!  I went to Michaels this week, I don't usually shop there except for stuff like Zip Dry and pop dots, so it was a nice surprise to find this paper pack there.  Only 2 were left on the rack, I'm glad I got one.  The size of the pack is 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" which I've never seen before.  I tried to use some of the plastic easter grass coming out of the egg (can you tell thats supposed to be an egg?), but it was too static-ey and slippery.  So I used this white paper stuffing that I got in a gift basket when I was pregnant with Willie (he's now almost 2).  This stuff never ends.  I used it here, and here, and numerous other times.  Its like a bottomless pit.

Hope everyone has a happy Easter!

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

Happy Easter Laura!
Sweet card!!

~amy~ said...

whatta cutie pie peep Laura!!! happy friday & happy easter!

Kathi said...

The card is adorable. Happy Easter.

Debbie, said...

Too darn cute! Love those colors, too.