Thursday, April 23, 2009

Subscription Card Challenge



My entry for Debbie's Earth Day challenge to recycle magazine subscription cards.

I was attracted to this one from Philadelphia magazine b/c of the cranberry, yellow, and baby blue color combo.  I freehand cut different sized circles and used my Crop-a-dile Big Bite to attach them to the tag with a jumbo eyelet from Stampin' Up!.  Oh, and first I gave the tag a spritz of Glimmer Mist.  The flower stem is made from Heidi Swapp tape and the sentiment is OBP Pour Toi colored with a white Signo pen.


2 comments:

Debbie, said...

Yowza, how cute is that?! I LOVE your idea of making the flower with the cut-outs from the magazine paper. It is too cute! Gives me some ideas for later... Thanks for participating in my challenge.

CakeJunkie said...

So cute. This tag inspired my entry for the plastic challenge:
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/2009/04/thinking-of-you.html