Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stitch In Time

This is my entry for the stitching challenge on the Moxie Fab blog.  I used more of my K&Co Wild Raspberry paper, which by the way is double sided.  The backs of each of these little squares has another pretty pattern!  The lemon lime starburst in the middle is my favorite, I think.

Was looking at this tutorial on Tim Holtz's blog and i think I'm going to make a trip back to Michaels today for some Distress Stickles.  And check out the new releases from Hero Arts.  I want them all!

Details:  K&Co wild Raspberry patterned papers; The Cats Pajamas sentiment stamp.


8 comments:

Perky Nihilist said...

Your card is just beautiful!

I love stitching but I'm usually all over the place - looks like drunken sewing - and then I need to cover the really bad spots with embellishments. LOL.

Let us know how you like the distress Stickles.

Marnie said...

This is just adorable love it! Hard to believe as it is I don't have any of the distress stickles. I've had them in my hands I'm curious how their different?

Debbie, said...

Love the papers and the stitching. Adorable card.

Dianne said...

Stitching is one of my favorite embellishments to do...yours is wonderful! Happy Easter!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...the patterns are fabulous!

Ann said...

Ohhh, this is totally fabulous, Laura!!!

Laura said...

This has a lovely fresh country style! Very pretty!

Kathi said...

That's gorgeous. The papers and stitching are amazing.