Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Earth Day Challenges



I'm still working on the Earth Day challenges.  These are fun!  I don't think I'll finish them all by tonight, but I may just keep going anyway.

The first tag is for Nicole's challenge to repurpose packaging.  I made the tag out of cardboard and tore it to the core.  I used some other goodies I've been hoarding - a Maya Road sheer ticket and some green Prima flowers.  The 2 birds are Christophe left and right from OBP (now retired).

Next is for Tracy's rainbow challenge.  My daughter helped me with this one!  I just finished it off by adding the OBP Sweet Eyes owl.

The 3rd one is for Rina's Keep Seas Blue challenge.  I used some grungeboard for the tag and inked it up with 2 different distress blue inks.  The stamps are one of the Pipers and the submarine.

3 comments:

Rina said...

Hi, Laura:) I love all you made!
Thanks for participating!

~amy~ said...

Laura...I love your projects..especially the one that your daughter helped you on..happy friday!!!

durcandesigns said...

Hi Laura, please tell your daughter the card is very sweet!! :)