Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Sunny Thursday

My daughter is on easter break this week, and also 1/2 week last week.  It is flying by!  We had some bad weather the past few days but today the sun is finally out.  We took Willie to the park this morning.  There were some areas of the ground that were a bit swampy but we still had fun.

I made this for the weekly challenge at My Paper Moon, which is to pick 3 from alcohol inks, ribbon, red, brads, embossing, glitter.  I picked red, ribbon, and embossing.  The Wedding Bears are from My Paper Moon, and behind the Nestie is a Hambly transparency.

Details:  American Crafts textured cardstock; Neenah Solar white cardstock; Nesties Wavy Rectangle die; SU! ribbon; Hambly transparency; My Paper Moon stamp; Copics.

4 comments:

Becky said...

This card is very elegant. Thanks for sharing!

Godelieve said...

This is cute Laura!! Cute and elegant at the same time!

Laura said...

So sweet! I love the classy black and white theme!

Kathi said...

That's such a cute image, yet the card itself is very elegant and classy.

Great card.