Monday, April 6, 2009

Everybirdy's Invited


I used a Card*Ability sketch from Linnecards for this one.  I've been eyeing up these sketches for the past few weeks now, and just keep letting the time get away and the deadline passes.  Now they're switched to every 2 weeks and I'm way early for this deadline.  I used my Karrie Baker owls and an American Crafts plastic flower for this silly, fun card.

Details:  SU! kraft cardstock; Neenah Solar white cardstock; Odd Bird Planet owl stamps and sentiment; American Crafts flower; Fiskars circle punches; Copics; Memento ink.

5 comments:

Beth Norman said...

This is so darn adorable. I'm big time into owls these days too. Just ordered myself a bunch.

Karrie Baker said...

This is so stinkin' cute, I love it!!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!! Love the kraft base...makes everything pop!

Tanis said...

I just had to come by and say I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!!!!! I'm such a lame commenter...I think I'll have to make commenting a new year's resolution...next year!!
Love these owly guys...fabulous!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

I love this! It just makes me laugh!