Saturday, April 4, 2009

CPS109


This is my first try at a CPS sketch.

The birthday bear stamp is from My Paper Moon.  With stamps like this I don't think you need a sentiment.  We all know this is a birthday card.  The fancy frames around the bear are die cuts from the paper pack.  Quick and easy!  I was browsing Lisa Pace's blog this morning and this post on buttons inspired me to add some to my card. Thanks to Lisa for helping me make a teeny tiny dent in my button jar. 

Details:  SU! Naturals White cardstock; K&Co Kazoo Kids Die cuts and patterned paper; Foofala buttons; My Paper Moon stamp.

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Oh my goodness ... how cute is this little guy ... love his party hat ... fabulous sketch card.

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, you did an amazing job with the sketch. I didn't even touch this one I was so stumped. You rocked it!