Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!


And the O'Donnell's are celebrating our day!

The Odd Bird Planet gnomes are in their green.  If I had to pick 2 "go to" guys for cards it would be these 2.  Just change their outfits and the message on the banner and they're good for any occasion.

Next we have a lucky cupcake.  I used a 4 leaf clover vs the traditional shamrock.  I think we could all use some extra luck this year!  And I found out that you can stamp on glitter paper.  Love this stuff!

Next I used the swirly background.  This stamp is awesome!  

Mr. Lovely Skull n Bones and is wearing his green.

And the (sold out - sorry!) Limited Edition Penguins are also sporting their green, but you can still get Kelly's Blank Pole Sign.

Hope everyone has a lucky day!



12 comments:

Lauri said...

I love your cards!!! They are always so cute and cheerful! I just got my first order from OddBirdPlanet, I did the "grab bag" and can't wait to mount them all and play!! So fun!

Kim said...

Laura - I'm freaking out...these cards are simply too darn cute! Love, love, love them!!

~amy~ said...

Okay, you are absolutely rockin' with your most fabulous St Patty's day cards!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

eeeeeeeeeek! They are adorable! i can't even decide which one I like the most!

Tiff said...

LOVE the skull n bones card, but all of them are fantastic!

Tanis said...

LOVE that they are all so different!!
SUPER duper fun!

Perky Nihilist said...

Your cards are all so creative.

I especially love the skull and bones card and the penguins look like they are getting ready for a party.

Gorgeous work!

Ann said...

Happy St. Patty's Day from this Irish lass! ;) Super cute cards!

Dianne said...

I'm in love with all of your cards...but those two penquins have stolen my heart!

Diane Duda said...

Love the gnomes! I can see why they are your "go to" guys.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I'll try to sneak a frog stamp or two in if Sugar Nellie will let me. :)
xo
Di

Ryann said...

all of your cards are Super Cute! Fantastic OBP work!!

sideshow stamps said...

CUTE stuff!! I love OddBirdPlanet!
Very cool ideas for St. Patty's too!
:)