Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look Up

I made a new banner.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey Urban Prairie.  Stamps are Odd Bird Planet Christophe (retired) and a Hero Arts sentiment.  If anyone wants to make their own banner here is what I do:  The background paper measures 6" long by 2.5" high.  Make your banner, scan it and crop to the edges, then resize so that the long side is 650.  It will fit perfectly in the blog header rectangle.

Here is a little (3" x 3") card set I made, loosely based on a sketch I found at My Paper Moon.  The stamps are My Paper Moon rooster, PSX background, and PSX alphas.  The background stamp and alphas are really old, and I think PSX is now out of business.  The patterned cardstock, which I love, is Biscotti from Memory Box.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I really like these cards! Thanks for sharing

Kim Dellow said...

Fabby blog heading and lovely cards. Kim

Godelieve said...

Cute mini cards! Love your new banner too!