Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday



So I haven't been too active over at winterfest yet, but I'm hoping that will change this week.  Here are the first 2 challenge cards I've been able to get done.  

The first is for a bird challenge.  That was a no brainer, I've got so many birds!  I used my sliding penguin and igloo from Odd Bird Planet's Limited Edition Penguin Kit and sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Second card is for Godelieve's Short card challenge.  I got out the bunny family from My Paper Moon and did some watercoloring with Distress inks.  The card is 5" x 4" and scored in half, up to the tallest bunny who I cut out with an xacto knife.  


4 comments:

Becky said...

How cute! I don't have any penguin stamps, but I'm thinking I need some. And the bunny family is adorable....again!

Thanks!

Beth Norman said...

So cute!! I especially like the bunnies and how you used them.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable!!!! I love the short card! So darn cute!!!!

Joan said...

I adore this bunny card. Too cute!