Saturday, March 28, 2009

Get Excited and Make Things

I was visiting the Stamphaven board this morning and I found a thread about this Keep Calm and Carry On stamp made by Rubber Soul, and its history as a poster during World War II.  As a response this very talented Mr. Moleitau has created a Get Excited and Make Things image and is offering it up for non commercial use.  I printed it 3x5 to fill the face of this card.  I don't know why I thought of this grumpy guy to go with it.  I think maybe if he had a craft he wouldn't look so sour!  

Now I'm going to start the Unity World Record Blog Hop.  Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Very cool! I love the saying and your card is adorable.

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this...soooo fun!!

Marnie said...

OOOOH I love him great card!