Friday, March 20, 2009

Extraterrestrial Abductions Day!























Is today, March 20.

Johanna reminded us of this, so I made a card to celebrate.  There is a website called Holiday Insights where you can find a unique and different holiday for almost every day of the year.  If you were ever on the fence about whether or not you needed any outer space stamps here's your excuse to buy some.  I used my K&Co glitter paper that I have left over from Christmas and still love, and the stamps are Moon With Stars, Ltd Edition Space Owl Trio, and Fly Me To The Moon sentiment from Odd Bird Planet.

Have you been to the Moxie Fab blog today?  Cath Edvalson is doing a feature on blog hopping for inspiration and has featured one of my cards!  You can check it out here.  Leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of Stamp It!, some American Crafts stamps and embossing powders, and a bunch of other goodies.  And, over at Paper Crafts Connection there is a draw for a Copic Marker set.

9 comments:

Godelieve said...

Great card Laura! Looks like that paper was meant to be used on a card for this occasion :)

~amy~ said...

Whatta fun and glitter'licious card laura!!! Woot Woot on the moxie blog!!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable! And I've been hangin' at the Moxie Fab world all week! Congratulations on your super cute short card being featured!!!!!!

Laura said...

It is soo cute!!! :)

IQXS said...

Simply darling!
We at IQXS give your design Two-Thumbs Up!

Happy EAD everyone!

Thank you for the post!
This info has been Twittered at
h t t p : // twitter . com / IQXS
and shared with Twitter UFO enthusiasts
worldwide. We track the latest in
UFO News, Views and Pix and Vids
at the speed of Twit!

Kathi said...

Woo-hoo. Congrats!

Great card. So fun.

Perky Nihilist said...

Congratulations.

I squealed for you when I saw your card at MFW this morning.

Love your card. It's absolutely adorable.

Cassie said...

Hi Laura. I saw your name on the Maxi Fab World blog and came over to say hello. I miss our Scrapbooker's Garden!

Ann said...

Laura, this is FAB! I love that glittery sky!