Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry no posts

My little guy's been sick and not sleeping well.  On top of that my daughter spilled soda on the computer table and fried up the keyboard and mouse.  Its funny how much stuff I got done while not being able to get on the computer!  Cleaning, dusting, purging.  I also watched some shows I had DVRed and not seen yet.  But we took a trip to Bestbuy this morning and now I'm back up and running.

I have a few projects to share.  There are some challenges going on at Stamphaven this week that I'm trying to participate in.

I did this one for the Stamping with Photos challenge.  I didn't have tohe courage to stamp on the picture, so I made this stamped frame with an Anna Griffin stamp.



















This one for "Naked Stamping" (no coloring, just inkpads and cardstock)  stamps from All Night Media (woodgrain) Catslife Press sentiment, Sideshow Frankenstein, and Purple Onion frame.





















This is for Limited Supplies (1 piece cardstock, 2 stamps, 3 colors of ink) both stamps are from A Muse.





















And this for Paper Piecing (4 patterns minimum)  stamps are from Unity and patterned papers from making Memories.



4 comments:

Perky Nihilist said...

Sorry about all the technical difficulties. No fun! I'm glad to hear you got a lot done though.

I can't pick a favorite - all the cards are so cute!

Congrats on getting a card picked up for the book - maybe our cards will be neighbors *grin*

Beth Norman said...

Lovely set of cards. In particular, I like the no colouring card you did--very interesting and well done.

Tanis said...

CUTE cards...my favourite is the cupcake one. I love your simple designs!
Book? What book? The same book I'm in too? INteresting!
I just had to comment and tell you THANK YOU for the sweet valentine you sent my way. It arrived on my birthday and made me smile :)

Ann said...

Sorry to hear about your sick kiddo and fried computer! :(

Your cards are so cute! I really love the cupcake ones!