Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Cardbox

My internet friend, Amy, is on the design team for a new challenge blog, 365 Cards.  Their first challenge is to make a card box, or share yours if you've already made one.

Here is mine.  I made this a few years ago when I found this linen covered photo box on super duper clearance at Pottery Barn.  It came with a bunch of plastic tabbed dividers and some premade labels designed for photos but also worked for cards (birthday, baby, holidays) and also some blank labels that I wrote my own labels for (thank you, tags, Johanna, etc).

I decorated the center pocket with some patterned paper made by, I think, Crate Paper, and the SU Designer Label Punch, and one of the stamps from the Designer Label Punchbox, and some old SU! alpha stamps.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woo Hoo Laura...it's gorgeous!!! Thanks for playin' along!!!

Pam said...

Laura - I love this, so classy!

Vicky said...

Hi Laura - this is awesome! I love the clean and simple design. Thanks for joining us for the kickoff challenge!

kristie sessions said...

Such a lovely Box! and double bonus for getting it sale priced! So glad you joined in the fun. hope to see you with each challenge!
k

Sophie said...

What a pretty box ! I love linen.
Thanks for playing !