Friday, February 6, 2009

Moxie Fab Gray and Yellow

I made this for a new challenge on the Moxie Fab blog - pair cheerful yellow with gray.

I stamped the Odd Bird Planet pedal vendor on white textured cardstock, then masked the umbrella and basket and inked over the whole thing with Weathered Wood Distress ink and the Ranger applicator tool.  Then I darkened up the rest of the bike with a gray marker.  Kim's Cupcake is colored with a Cadmium Yellow Copic and there is a little bit of Stickles on the frosting.

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Gray and yellow..so soothing and sunny even in the rain!

~amy~ said...

Super FAB job on the Moxie challenge!!! Happy Friday!

Tiff said...

SUPER cute! I'll be sure to leave you some love in the forum!

Karrie Baker said...

Adorable Laura!

Kathi said...

So pretty. I love the grey with the yellow.