Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look at these cuties


Johanna released a new Limited Edition Penguin kit.  Aren't they adorable?  I was looking at these, thinking could they be any color other than black?  Then I checked Ryan's blog and she already tried it - and it looks great!



I've extended the Valentine Challenge at Paper Craft Planet until this friday the 13th, so there's still time to play along (please! please!).  You could use the gc to help pay for the penguins.




My daughter is at a birthday party for her friend, Abby who is turning 10.  There are 5 girls - they're going to a Pink Panther movie matinee, then to habachi dinner, then a sleepover at Abby's house.  

I made this little tag this morning 
to go with the presents we got her, which are this Vera Bradley notebook and pencil set.  That was going to be the gift, but then as I was walking thru Macy's on the way out I saw the cool Fossil tote bag on clearance for $5, so I picked that up also.  Here's how it looked when it was all done.  I was able to roll the tote up tight and line the bottom of the bag.  All stamps are from Technique Tuesday.



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute stuff...those penguins are tooo fun!!

Kathi said...

Woops. I spaced this challenge. Maybe I'll get to the next one!

I can't wait for my penguins to arrive. I had to have them!