Thursday, February 26, 2009

Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day

Especially these gnome girls!

My friend Kerry taught me to do this, take a stamp and alter the image with your own drawings.  

I remembered to snap a picture while it was a work in progress so you can see how easy it is.

I just stamped my Odd Bird Planet gnome girls, leaving the ink off of their pointy hats, then drew on their "party hats" and the shamrock. I went over the pencil lines with my Copic multi liner, erased the pencil, and proceeded to color in the image as usual.

5 comments:

Godelieve said...

Fabulous! Thanks for showing how you did this!

Karrie Baker said...

You are killing me with all these FAB cards this week!! Great job!

~amy~ said...

Magnificent!!!! Tooooo CUTE!

Valerie said...

Nice gnome girls on the stamp. I would love to learn how to make stamps some time too. Happy St Patrick's.

Ann said...

So stinkin' ca-ute! Wish I could add my own doodles; I can't draw worth squat!